About your e-nium-id Account Privacy
This notice provides information about accessing your e-nium-id user account (Account). If you have previously been presented with a version of this notice, please refer to “Changes since the previous version of this notice” below for information about the new updates.
Changes since the previous version of this notice
None. This is the initial version.
What data does e-nium collect?
We collect Basic Personal Data from you, and we are the “Controller” of this data. This includes your user ID, name, email address, country, and related information you may provide (for example, your mailing address). We also collect information about your network connection(s) to us, such as your IP Address. If we require more personal data, we will notify you. Where appropriate, you may select your preference(s) for using your data. For full information about how we use your personal data, refer to our Privacy Statement.
Why e-nium needs your data
We need your Basic Personal Data to support our Legitimate Interests in enabling you to create and use an e-nium-id. This allows you to access applications and services, and to manage your Account settings and preferences. It also lets us record your access to comply with security and audit requirements, and to utilize automatically generated, unique identifiers which assure your correct profile data is available to applications or services.
If you do not want us to use your Basic Personal Data as described above, you have the option of not using your e-nium-id, or even asking us to delete your e-nium-id.
To provide the above capabilities, we will only collect personal data that is needed.
How your data was obtained
This is how we obtained your Basic Personal Data when your e-nium-id was created:
1. When using the e-nium-id registration process, your Basic Personal Data would have been entered then.
2. If your e-nium-id was created through an Enterprise Federation Partner (Identity Provider), your Basic Personal Data would have been collected from the partner.
You may have used the e-nium Profile Editor to update or add to your Basic Personal Data.
Your IP Address is obtained when you make a network connection to us.
How e-nium uses your data
This is how e-nium-id uses your Basic Personal Data:
1. To uniquely identify you, and to supply your authenticated identity to e-nium or third party applications and services;
2. To communicate with you about your e-nium-id;
3. To perform security/audit logging, including in conjunction with your IP Address;
4. To perform problem determination, system administration, usage tracking, and support activities; and
5. To set secure cookies which maintain your authenticated user session.
Applications and services may use your Basic Personal Data in these ways:
1. To uniquely identify you;
2. To communicate with you about your Account status;
3. To authorize your level of access;
4. To reflect your Basic Personal Data to you (for example, an on-screen greeting);
5. To perform security/audit logging, including in conjunction with your IP Address;
6. To perform problem determination, system administration, subscription management, usage tracking, and support activities; and
7. To set secure cookies which maintain your authenticated user session(s) with applications or services.
Where appropriate, e-nium may use selected partners to process your Basic Personal Data.
Applications or services which use your Basic Personal Data for different purposes than those above will provide you with notification, or when appropriate, an opportunity to consent to such use.
If you do not wish your Basic Personal Data to be used for the above purposes, you have the option of not using your e-nium-id, or even asking us to delete your e-nium-id.
How e-nium protects your data
For the Legitimate Interests explained above under “Why we need your data”, your Basic Personal Data is protected in these ways:
When appropriate, we use secure communications and storage to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or disclosure. We require applications or services which use your personal data for purposes other than those described here to justify those uses, provide appropriate notice, and where applicable, allow you to consent to such usage.
How long we keep your data
e-nium will keep your Basic Personal Data while you have an active e-nium-id. If you choose to delete your e-nium-id, we will delete your data. However, data already present in security or audit logs, support records, or business transaction records, may be retained for those purposes. Our retention policies determine how long we will retain this data.
Our Privacy Statement provides more information about your personal data rights. It also provides contact information if you have questions or concerns regarding our handling of your personal data.
I acknowledge that I understand how e-nium.